Finding property for sale Croatia is one of the most popular searches amongst property investors who are looking for a property market to invest their funds, not only in Europe but worldwide. The Croatian property market is one of the most attractive property markets in Europe at this time. This can be traced back to many years of property investment in the real estate property market.
Split city property has seen a steady growth in property demand throughout the past years where property prices have remained relatively low compared to other European countries. The property market of Split still remains healthy and attractive with great appreciation opportunities for savvy property buyers today.
What are some attractions that draw people into searching for property for sale in Split? Below are 5 reasons why you should look for property for sale in Split Croatia:
2 Top Reasons You Should Buy Property In Split, Croatia!
1) Attractions – Split is well known as major tourist destination due its rich history and many attractions. The city of Split is famous for the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can also enjoy many attractions that are not necessarily related to its rich and illustrious past such as:
– The Sea Organ and Greetings to the Sun (Zelena Laguna) – A unique natural phenomenon. The waves create music through air pockets between mediteran rocks on one side and the foundation of di Ciovo island on the other;
– Watching sunset from Marjan Hill (one of highest points in Split). With an incredible view over Split geographic location it has become a favorite spot to watch sunset;
2) Mediterranean climate all year round. Property prices in other parts of Europe may be higher, but property prices in Split are also attractive.
… Some More Reasons You Should Buy Property In Split, Croatia!
It boasts of a Mediterranean climate with clear skies and sunshine throughout the year. Summers are hot and dry. While winters are milder with occasional rainfall that rarely snows over the city itself.
1) New transportation link. To avoid traffic congestion, new transport routes have been built. This ensures smooth flow of traffic between the city center of Croatia’s second largest city and airport of Split opened in 2012.
This is excellent news for property buyers who would want to travel between airport and property easily. You no longer have to deal with heavy congestions on holidays or festive season when majority visit Split to enjoy its rich cultural heritage.
2) Well connected by road. The A1 Zagreb-Split-Ploce motorway connects the property market of Split to Zagreb, capital of Croatia and Dubrovnik. This is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia. This is also excellent news for property buyers who would want to explore other parts of Croatia without having to deal with heavy traffic on the roads.
… Net, Net…
1) Income from tourism. The majority of its population depend on tourism as a major source of income. There are many property listings that will be available from property investors that rent out property for short term holiday rentals. Especially during summer months where there are a significant increase in property rental demands.
2) Low property prices. Property prices in Split remain relatively cheap compared to property markets around Europe. This is due to lower demand which make it a very attractive place to invest property in. Quite some property investors and property buyers today prefer to buy property in Croatia than property markets of other Western European countries. This is due to the combination of low property prices and increased demand for property that come with a good economic climate.
What are the requirements in Split?
Due to its increasing popularity as well, the Croatian Government gives out incentives for property buyers who will purchase their properties within designated zones – this might apply to property for sale in Split. One important requirement is that you should be living or staying in Croatia at least 185 days per year so that you do not become tax resident there.
You can also opt for special non-habitual residency rules if your stay less than this required period during set number of years after purchasing property settlement zone exemptions. Another requirement is that property purchase to be completed by property lawyer who is registered with Croatian Bar Association.
It’s still possible to benefit from property price increases?
This is the place if you are looking for a property investment that can give you great returns within short period of time without having to deal with heavy traffic on the roads to travel between airport. Split is one very attractive option especially because it offers investors high return on investments for properties that has relatively low cost compared to similar property markets across Europe.
It’s all about knowing your options and choosing wisely which property for sale in Croatia you choose. Which would give you the best opportunity for excellent return on investment like many property buyers did before investing their money into the property market.